mike

Feel Good Friday - Get them up now!

2 minutes ago, Chris Turnbull said:

Sticking with the 70's for this one, Terry Collins 'Hold hands with one another' (Silver Blue) - superb underrated dancer

Cracking little label that ... it would be worth putting together a comp of its soul a and b sides. That Richmond Extension version of "Everything's coming up love" at the top of this page is another beauty.

6 minutes ago, soul shrews said:

On my way here to post Greg Perry "It Takes Heart" then tripped over Dylans post so Mr Latimore it is 😉

PS Nce to have you back Baz ! 👍

Cheers Paul

hey thanks Paul 

24 minutes ago, BabyBoyAndMyLass said:

My lass wants this, female input, I'm all for that! 

Wow, a "newie" that I have actually always liked since hearing it for the first time back in the mid 90's. Not only that, but a 70's tune too! 

(Don't tell anyone, I'll lose what little bit of cred I still have left in certain circles). 🙂 

5 minutes ago, Joey said:

Wow, a "newie" that I have actually always liked since hearing it for the first time back in the mid 90's. Not only that, but a 70's tune too! 

(Don't tell anyone, I'll lose what little bit of cred I still have left in certain circles). 🙂 

We love it Joey! I love it as much as my lass does! I love this type of soul, girlie dancer! I arrange/play in professional bands and have always said play to the women, if the women are on the floor the men will soon join them, forget playing testosterone music to blokes, always go for the girlie dancers!

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.