Feel Good Friday - Get them up now!

Mike
Message added by Mike

A new year and a new audio topic gets going.

Get to here to hear/talk...

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/forums/topic/403999-soul-plays-spins-favs-2020/

13 minutes ago, Rick Scott said:

Yea Blackpool soul, that's the one, knew i had the bloody thing tucked away somewhere,

There well be another one but that may be just a "Sound-a- Like tune" which is going around in my head (like many others)

Thank you ..........Rick😀

You really are older than last time we sat down chatting

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Guest Soul Hippy

Got this for Christmas, I cut out the giftee and bought it myself, a very kind thought Soul Hippy, cheers mate. Think I'm the giftee but same outcome. 

Edited by Soul Hippy
Social source share

Guest Shufflin
6 hours ago, Soul Hippy said:

a very kind thought Soul Hippy, cheers mate. Think I'm the giftee but same outcome. 

did this for myself with the RS northern soul calendar, no one would think to get me that, gonna open it NY eve 🙂

Social source share

Just a quick shout that there will be a new audio topic starting 1st Jan

titled 'members soul plays - 2020'

the thinking is that rather than have a number of similar generic soul audio topics running at the same time we have one main place where members can post and talk about regular plays/spins/favs etc etc 👍

Happy New Year

mike

Social source share

Guest Polyvelts
On 28/12/2019 at 07:13, Soul Hippy said:

Got this for Christmas, I cut out the giftee and bought it myself, a very kind thought Soul Hippy, cheers mate. Think I'm the giftee but same outcome. 

Brilliant song writing, Gamble and Huff totally in tune with Bobby Hebb’s style

Social source share