Sin records. Information gratefully received

Guest Zardoz67

Guest Zardoz67

Hi all, first time poster. I was wondering if anyone can help? I bought some old shoeboxes full of 7" singles at local car boot. One of them is on the 'Sin' label and I have been trying to find out more information about it but without much luck. It's by Harry and Vee Vee, A-side: WITHOUT YOUR LOV'IN; B-side same track but instrumental; dated 1970. It's lovely track and I would love to know more.

IMG_8270

Edited by Zardoz67
Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

4 hours ago, Zardoz67 said:

Hi all, first time poster. I was wondering if anyone can help? I bought some old shoeboxes full of 7" singles at local car boot. One of them is on the 'Sin' label and I have been trying to find out more information about it but without much luck. It's by Harry and Vee Vee, A-side: WITHOUT YOUR LOV'IN; B-side same track but instrumental; dated 1970. It's lovely track and I would love to know more.

IMG_8270

The Jenges and Sin labels are interlinked. Harry is Harry Moon of 'Womans man' fame released on both Jenges and Sin.

If you read this thread you will see the connections between labels and groups

Edited by Andy Mac
  • Up vote 1
Social source share

Cant add to whats already been said, all four pages of it but for a bit of factual reading here is what I have : Jenges Rec Corp, 250 S Broad St, Suite 509 Philadelphia Pa. 19102   Pres : George A Guess. Exec VP Paul Steinberg.   others involved William Golde, Norman Knox, Alonzo Brooks.   Labels Jenges and Sin.  dist Sin City.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!