mark soul

leeds rhinos

A well executed game plan against Cas in another major final ( cas fan for over 50 years) . The best team without a doubt, got to get over the disappointment and look to next season ,we have had our highs more than most teams in Super League this season . Well done Leeds but still black and amber :yes:

I've never really agreed with how the Grand Final.  Cas been the best by a long streak during the season and to have it all taken away in one game is cruel.  I know they get a trophy for topping the league but not many remember that, just the Grand Final winner.

Just another rip off by super league.  Castleford  Champions.  End of. Leeds won a cup competition in everything but name.  My team Widnes Vikings should have been  relegated after finishing bottom of the league.  But no. Another super league rip off, the qualifiers and Leigh get relegated after finishing above Widnes. 

Steve 

Sorry but the competition has been the same for years ,each team has the chance to get into top 4 then its knock out rugby .they took it to golden point to beat saints truth is castleford bottled it in the challenge cup and in grand final. its known as pedigree and leeds have it being thats the 8th time they have won . i went great day but castleford where never in the game in my honest opinion but this defeat builds pedigree and castleford will be stronger next season for it 

Breaking news !!!

Daryl Powell has called off the search and rescue party for Luke Gale.

Gale went missing after 6pm on Saturday and failed to find his way off the pitch at the end of the game, the search party had been optimistic after finding his trademark smirk behind the try line close to where Danny Maguire had crossed for his second try.

My previous post was meant to be humorous, not malicious and so before anyone comments, I'm well aware that, Wigan's (my team) entire squad went missing shortly after the start of last season. "Come and look at what you could have won" is the new club motto.

Well done Leeds, superb defence won that game.

Edited by local

4 hours ago, local said:

My previous post was meant to be humorous, not malicious and so before anyone comments, I'm well aware that, Wigan's (my team) entire squad went missing shortly after the start of last season. "Come and look at what you could have won" is the new club motto.

Well done Leeds, superb defence won that game.

I wouldn't  apologise.  To many people on here who have had a sense of humour transplant.  :D

Steve

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.