Discogs buyer Hiro77 - any problems?

Has anyone had any problems with Discogs buyer Hiro77 from Japan? He seems to be a soul collector, so I thought some others might have experienced what's just happened to me. I am not making specific allegations as the case is still under review by Paypal, but I thought I ought to publicise just what happened on here so any other sellers who deal with him in future might know what they could potentially be up against.

It's a familiar story - he buys a record in July, waits nearly three months, then requests a chargeback as an unauthorised transaction. Weird thing is, the very same day he does this, he leaves me positive feedback. I message him and ask what's going on, and he claims ignorance. I message him again, sending him what Paypal have just sent me, and he simply replies: "I paid the money". All further messages are ignored. 

This wasn't an expensive record, so it wasn't sent tracked and, therefore, I'm just going to have to suck it up. If anyone else has had a similar experience with this guy, I'd be glad to hear about it. Other than that, I'd just advise any sellers to beware if you get an order from him, and send it tracked if at all possible. Thanks

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!