New Year Accomodation, Dewsbury

Paulb

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Paul, there's a Holiday Inn at the motorway junction where you come off for Sherris, also the Premier Lodge down the road. Sure the Holiday Inn will do a late check out... they usually will let you stay in your room til about 3pm when I've stayed in em before. As long as you ask in advance :thumbsup:

Hi paul hpe you are comeing new years eve give me a ring on 07792 164683 if you have any problems.Andy Mccabe[ promoter]

link

Sent Chalky money for four tickets on friday so hopefully he will have recieved it by now. Forgot to sent a stamp for him to post them back to me, so could be on for a slapped wrist.

Sent Chalky money for four tickets on friday so hopefully he will have recieved it by now. Forgot to sent a stamp for him to post them back to me, so could be on for a slapped wrist.

link

Wot!!!!??? No Stamp :angry: :Dthumbsup.gif I'm sure I can stretch to a stamp blush.gif

I think the money is at post office as they took a special delivery back as not home to sign for it. Will get it ASAP and post you the tickets Paul.

Not many left now folks :D Gonna big a great night.

Edited by chalky

Wot!!!!??? No Stamp :angry: :Dthumbsup.gif I'm sure I can stretch to a stamp blush.gif

I think the money is at post office as they took a special delivery back as not home to sign for it. Will get it ASAP and post you the tickets Paul.

The nasty women in the post office bullied me into taking out some kind of insurance. An extra £3.45. Thats my pop tart money for the week gone. :D