YOUNGBLOOD SMITH, DEE DEE SHARP, BETTYE SWANN, THE SAPPHIRES

GOING ACTIVE NOW FOR 10 DAYS...YOUNGBLOOD SMITH - YOU CAN SPLIT / MR. BRIGHT TIMES - VERVE DJ...BETTYE SWANN - KISS MY LOVE GOODBYE / THE BOY NEXT DOOR - ATLANTIC...THE SAPPHIRES - THE SLOW FIZZ / OUR LOVE IS EVERYWHERE - ABC-PARAMOUNT DJ...THE SAPPHIRES - GOTTA HAVE YOUR LOVE / GEE I'M SORRY BABY - ABC-PARAMOUNT...FREDDIE SCOTT - I'LL BE GONE / HE WILL BREAK YOUR HEART - SHOUT...BOBBY SHEEN - SOMETHING NEW TO DO / I MAY NOT BE WHAT YOU WANT - WB...THE SHIRELLES - LAST MINUTE MIRACLE / NO DOUBT ABOUT IT - SCEPTER DJ...PLUS MANY MORE NORTHERN SOUL/MOTOWN/RARE SOUL 45'S FROM THE SHEPPARDS, SOUL BROTHERS SIX, NINA SIMONE, MARVIN L. SIMS, THE SUPERIORS, THE ETHICS, THE SPINNERS, SAM AND BILL, EDWIN STARR AND THE SUPREMES ETC ETC...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/142528112588?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

FLAT RATE POSTAGE AS FOLLOWS:-

£1.50 for ANY amount/value of 45's sent within the UK...£1.50 will cover ANY amount of 45's and I will get the extra postage/signed for/special delivery etc as appropriate...

£4 for ANY amount/value of 45's sent to Europe...

£5 for ANY amount/value of 45's sent Worldwide...

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic