Big Pile Of Cheapies For Today"ALL DISCS" $10.00 USD Per Disc+Sh

Chess1458

1.Lynn Martini & The Jolly Jax"Now/I Wish"Soulville"Glossy VG few lite scuffs"  2.The Hesitations"The Impossible Dream/Nobody Knows When Your Down And Out"NICE VG++ one lite sleeve mark" 3.Tony Troutman"So Glad Your Mine/Your Man Is Home Tonight" E.Main G"               4.Mongo Santamaria"There Is A Mountain/Funky Man"WLD"VG+ SLD"      5.Betty Wright"Clean Up Woman/Ill Love You Forever"Alston VG+                               6.Harvey Scales"What's Good For You/I Wanna Do It"Nasty Scuff on I Wanna Do It Side...Doesn't Affect Play VG+ Otherwise" 7.Lorrie Darnell"Golden Slipper Strut/Nothing Went Right"Laurie VG+       8.Ralfi Pagan"Stray Woman/Make It With You"Fania VG-                                               9.Kim Weston"This Is America/Lift Ev'ry Voice and Sing"Pride VG- WOL.                 10.Bernadette Carroll"Party Girl/I Don't Wanna Know"Laurie CLEAN VG.             11.Etta James"Id Rather Go Blind/Tell Mama"Cadet VG-                                         12.Jackie Wilson"Uptight/For Your Precious Love"Brunswick Clean VG.         13.James Conwell"The Trouble With Girls/I Know Im Sure"4J Filler Copy Extreme Wear Plays With Lots Of Backround Crackle G-                                   14.Arthur Prysock"When Day Is Done/What Will I Tell My Heart"Decca Promo With Original Company Sleeve VG+                                                                 15.Barbara Mason"Don't Ever Want To Lose Your Love/Is It Me"Arctic VG+         16.The Four Tops"I Just Can't Get You Out Of My Mind/Same"WLP Dunhill VG+         17.Eddie Kendricks"Oh I Need Your Lovin/Same"Atlantic Demo VG++ Fac Slv. 18.Sam Hawkins"I Know Its All Right/It Hurts So Bad"Blue Cat VG++ hole punch. 19.Fontella Bass with Tina Turner"Poor Little Fool/This Would Make Me Happy"Vesuvius VG+/VG++                     20.Trade Martin"If I Were A Rich Man/Same" Toot Demo VG.                       21.Bobby Harris"Sticky,Sticky/Mr.Success"Shout Glossy VG.                                                     22.Ginny Arnell"Trouble's Back In Town/Im Crying Too"MGM Demo VG.       23.Ann Henry"Sugar Blues/The Ballad Of Waltzing Matilda" Dynasty Clean VG.       24.Mandrill"Mango Meat/Afrikus Retrospectus"Polydor VG.                         25.The Dealers"Im For You,You For Me/Same Muscle Shoals Demo VG++     26.Willie Harper"But I Couldn't/New Kind Of Love"Alon VG-                                         27.Fred Hughes"Ooh Wee Baby'I Love You/Love Me Baby"VJ VG-                         28.Chuck Johnson"Competition/Here We Go Round The Mulberry Bush"Symbol VG+                                                                 29.Johnny Baker"Operator,Operator/Take Me As I Am"Cisco VG++                           30.Deon Jackson"Love Takes A Long Time Growing/Hush Little Baby"Carla VG- 31.Nature's Gift"Secret Affair/Same WLP ABC VG.                                                         32.Little Joey Vespe"Caravan/Conservative Twist"Parkway Demo Glossy and Solid VG.                                                                    Shipping is from the U S Ship is $13.50 for up to 3 discs....After 8 oz charge is $22.50 will include FREE worldwide shipping and track on orders over $100.00 usd....Any questions...scans,clips etc please inbox....

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 2
  • Views 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source