Cody Black; Sandra Richardson; Harrison & Majestic Kind.

Derek Pearson

Gonna make a concerted effort to cross these 3 little buggers off mi wants list before I gets too old with all this record collecting malarky.

Would like all three to be in Excellent nick if at all possible.

CODY BLACK 'Going Going Gone' (Ram-Brock) West Coast only white demo - will pay up to £70 ish.

SANDRA RICHARDSON 'Stay Here With Me' (Inter-Soul) white label promo that doesnt mention it anywhere on the label - will pay up to £50 ish.

HARRISON & THE MAJESTIC KIND 'Tearing Me Up Inside' (Twinight) white demo - will pay up to £300 ish.

Obviously price paid will depend on condition blah blah blah.

Any help in obtaining any of these 45s will be greatly appreciated.

PM with leads etc.

Ta. Derek x 

Edited by Derek Pearson
  • Up vote 1
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 2
  • Views 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

19 minutes ago, Derek Pearson said:

Gonna make a concerted effort to cross these 3 little buggers off mi wants list before I gets too old with all this record collecting malarky.

Would like all three to be in Excellent nick if at all possible.

CODY BLACK 'Going Going Gone' (Ram-Brock) West Coast only white demo - will pay up to £70 ish.

SANDRA RICHARDSON 'Stay Here With Me' (Inter-Soul) white label promo that doesnt mention it anywhere on the label - will pay up to £50 ish.

HARRISON & THE MAJESTIC KIND 'Tearing Me Up Inside' (Twinight) white demo - will pay up to £300 ish.

Obviously price paid will depend on condition blah blah blah.

Any help in obtaining any of these 45s will be greatly appreciated.

PM with leads etc.

Ta. Derek x 

Good luck with your quest derek if I had one of these you would have it as a birthday pressie 

Social source share