Steve S 60

National Curry Week

Too much to choose from - I love Indian food. It would have to be something hot - maybe a King Prawn Jalfrezi, with extra green chilli, some Aloo Gobi and a nice garlic and coriander naan. Or maybe a hot Bengali fish curry or maybe a .........................

Pete 

Ruby !what a great invention, another one of my flavorite things, started making my own  about 15 yrs ago think     lve.  got it down to a fine art now , but as les  Dawson once said , you can't beat the bar states at their own game 😂

13 minutes ago, Spain pete said:

Ruby !what a great invention, another one of my flavorite things, started making my own  about 15 yrs ago think     lve.  got it down to a fine art now , but as les  Dawson once said , you can't beat the bar states at their own game 😂

Yep. I’m a dab hand too. I was taught to cook Punjabi food by my friend Surinderpal. Lots of green chilli. Sunny always preferred his food with a bottle of Barcardi. 

Love a food thread , two tips from  my Indian friend many Moon's ago, sweat celery with your onions at the start of a curry and add almond powder at the end for that lovely silky texture 🍴👌

5 hours ago, Peter99 said:

Yep. I’m a dab hand too. I was taught to cook Punjabi food by my friend Surinderpal. Lots of green chilli. Sunny always preferred his food with a bottle of Barcardi. 

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.