A few for today

Chess1458

1.Shirley Of Soul Sisters and Brother"What More(Can Anyone Want/You Don't Really Care" Ru-Jac VG++ $100.00.                                                         2.The Endeavors"I Can't Help Crying/Beware Of Your Friends"Empire State VG- $90.00.                                         3.The Soul Crusaders"I Sit In My Lonely Room/Those Memories"Lu-Tall VG++ $75.00.                                                           4.The Question Marks"Ain't That Funny/Doing That Thing"Money VG+ $60.00(Hard One To Find)                           5.Donnie Carl"Heart Attack/If You Want It That Way"Ty-Tex VG- Killer Tx Deep Soul. 6.The Bleu Lights"I Guess Im In Love/As Long As You're In Love With Me"Bay Sound VG- $50.00.                                      7.Black and Beautiful"Soul and Madness/Beautiful Black Woman"KILLER Sweet Soul"Jihad G+ plays with some crackle $50.00.                                             8.The Upsetters"Jaywalking/Steppin Out"Fire Glossy VG- $45.00.                         9.Helen Smith"A Woman Will Do Wrong/Like A Baby"Deep City VG/VG+ $40.00.                                                           10.Eddie Hinton"A Railroad Trestle In California/Dreamer"Pacemaker Demo VG $35.00.                                                         11.Edward Hamilton and the arabians"Thank Your Mother/Instro"Mary Jane M- $30.00.                                           12.Robert Upchurch"The Devil Made Me Do It/Same Golden Fleece Demo M- $20.00.                                                         13.Dee Dee Sharp"What Am I Gonna Do/Baby I Love You"Atco VG/VG+ Orig Sleeve $15.00.                                             14.Timmy Thomas"Rainbow Power/People Are Changing"Glades Demo M- $15.00.        All prices are in U.S.D discs ships from states...Sound clips or scans please inbox

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

All prices are in U.S.D discs ships from states...Sound clips or scans please inbox

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.Shirley Of Soul Sisters and Brother"What More(Can Anyone Want/You Don't Really Care" Ru-Jac VG++ $100.00.                                                        

2.The Endeavors"I Can't Help Crying/Beware Of Your Friends"Empire State VG- $90.00.                                        

3.The Soul Crusaders"I Sit In My Lonely Room/Those Memories"Lu-Tall VG++ $75.00.                                                          

4.The Question Marks"Ain't That Funny/Doing That Thing"Money VG+ $60.00(Hard One To Find)                          

5.Donnie Carl"Heart Attack/If You Want It That Way"Ty-Tex VG- Killer Tx Deep Soul.

6.The Bleu Lights"I Guess Im In Love/As Long As You're In Love With Me"Bay Sound VG- $50.00.                                      

7.Black and Beautiful"Soul and Madness/Beautiful Black Woman"KILLER Sweet Soul"Jihad G+ plays with some crackle $50.00.                                            

8.The Upsetters"Jaywalking/Steppin Out"Fire Glossy VG- $45.00.                        

9.Helen Smith"A Woman Will Do Wrong/Like A Baby"Deep City VG/VG+ $40.00.                                                          

10.Eddie Hinton"A Railroad Trestle In California/Dreamer"Pacemaker Demo VG $35.00.                                                        

11.Edward Hamilton and the arabians"Thank Your Mother/Instro"Mary Jane M- $30.00.                                          

12.Robert Upchurch"The Devil Made Me Do It/Same Golden Fleece Demo M- $20.00.                                                        

13.Dee Dee Sharp"What Am I Gonna Do/Baby I Love You"Atco VG/VG+ Orig Sleeve $15.00.                                            

14.Timmy Thomas"Rainbow Power/People Are Changing"Glades Demo M- $15.00.      

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!