1000+ Northern Soul / Soul 45's For Sale.

Guest DODGER58

Guest DODGER58

Hi Everyone, sitting in my attic is my record collection dating back to the 70's/80's which is for sale, either the whole lot or individual records. I have advertised it on here in the past so be aware of that if you have requested the collection list, the list consists of over 30 pages which gives the artist, the songs (both sides), the record number, the price per record and a condition rating.

If anyone is seriously interested i will need a Name and Email Address so i can forward the lists..............No Time wasters (Dealers) with silly offers please.

Regards, Roger in Staffordshire. 

Edited by DODGER58
Clarification.
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest DODGER58

Hi, those of you that have left an Email address will be sent the lists this evening, thanks for your interest so far. Regards, Roger.

Social source share

Guest DODGER58
On 10/16/2017 at 09:12, DODGER58 said:

Hi Everyone, sitting in my attic is my record collection dating back to the 70's/80's which is for sale, either the whole lot or individual records. I have advertised it on here in the past so be aware of that if you have requested the collection list, the list consists of over 30 pages which gives the artist, the songs (both sides), the record number, the price per record and a condition rating.

If anyone is seriously interested i will need a Name and Email Address so i can forward the lists..............No Time wasters (Dealers) with silly offers please.

Regards, Roger in Staffordshire. 

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!