dylan

Snowfall

Just catching up on episode 2

heard union "strike"

A pretty obscure record for a bbc2 show somebody selecting the soundtrack has good taste.  Have to say its one of the best things on tv right now imo.

first episode was mint, 2nd was pretty shoddy, like a lot of these they start out ace but soon peter out, there was some good tunes, what was that realy heavy funk track that was playing in the club scene? any ideas

I enjoyed it plenty of developing story lines.  Lots of different people whose paths still need to cross.

ten pin bowling into champagne bottles made me chuckle that guy is funny.

i dont know the track played at the end in the club.....

my knd of funk though nice heavy bassline.

Storyline reminded (it's what I heard) me back in the 70ts / 80ts when people were buying kilos of speed - then when they got home the dealers / sellers would set them up to get the door caved in - balaclava job - speed nicked and what are the buyers going to do - go to the police ?

Dealers would also get people like jewellery shops etc shop keeps / managers in debt with gear - this allowed arranged smash and grabs - Difffernt time and place the 70ts also no or very little cameras and they were grainy anyway.

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.