Dusty- Long After Tonight Etc

Well, The 60's acetate/Test press went for £200 + on Ebay last nite :g:Where has this been all these years and was it scheduled for a UK release ? if so i wonder why not, or was it just an employee at Shroeder Music who fancied it cut on a 7"

Always wondered why it was never pulled off the Album back then as it seemed the prime candidate.

Anyone any thoughts on this ? 

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Probably wrong, but it looks like a label that has been taken off something else, original text at 10'oclock obliterated, green tape stuck over remaining text, and Dusty's name added.

It does look old, but so do 70's emidiscs. I can think of no reason to use ticker tape, other than to cover up some other text.

dusty.thumb.jpg.b944a1656c95cc229b23e6f84665adf7.jpg

Edited by Mick Holdsworth
image added
  • Up vote 1
Social source share

Hi Mick, Agree with everything you say above, which is one reason i didn't get involved in the bidding as it didn't look right, a friend of mine was interested in bidding on it and i think i said enough about it to put him off , the ticker tape thing as you say just does not look right, so many things just shout at you to leave well alone, 

Thanks for your comments as i'm sure others will have there own thoughts on this, i hope we are wrong, if only for the person who Won it, So let's see ? :g:

Edited by RICK SCOTT
incorrect spelling
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!