News: Cooperettes & The Toppiks - Win All Your Love - Soul Junction

Chalky

An absolutely brilliant track - I do prefer the Cooperettes version though. When I first heard it I got one of those wow feelings that used to be so common in back in the day but have been so occasional over the past couple of years.

Can't wait till it drops thru the door next week!

• Up vote 2
Social source share

Another great release thanks! Brilliant to see this track getting wider attention and interesting to hear the Toppiks version and read all the info + photos. Think I first heard it out played by Steve G. Was fortunate to pick up a copy on IDB a few years ago but this release beats it on sound quality! Love the words too, listening again just now.:)

• Up vote 2
Social source share

Hi Guys

Many thanks for your kind comments, spent all day since 7am packing yours and others orders (please feel slightly guilty and promise to buy me a pint if it eases your consciences :lol:) no but seriously many thanks for your continued support of SJ products.

Regards

Dave & John

Soul Junction

• Up vote 2
Social source share

Great information as always. Re: the Toppiks, I had a note on my copy to say they were an early incarnation of Blue Magic. The above notes correct that note as it was just one singer from the Toppiks who joined the group who became Blue Magic. Thank you for the excellent in depth info, which is always fascinating and very informative.

• Up vote 2
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!