RARE NORTHERN WELL WORTH A LOOK

Pete S

SOME VERY NICE ORIGINALS TODAY…PLEASE PM OR EMAIL IF INTERESTED

Pete.smith@freeuk.com

SHAWN ROBINSON – MY DEAR HEART – MINIT DEMO                                                                M-             £300

Now I was going to list this as mint but I’ve just noticed it has a tiny crack right on the edge of the run on – not on the playing part of the record – I’ve played this three times on my mixcasts and didn’t notice it.  So it is actually still mint…if you see what I mean

JERRY WILLIAMS – IF YOU ASK ME – CALLA DEMO                                                        EX+         £250

Demo of the original issue, very rare

THE EPITOME OF SOUND – YOU DON’T LOVE ME – SANDBAG DEMO                                 EX+         £450  

The super rare original white demo, “braille” stamp easy to see on Where Were You side

WILLIE JONES – WHERE’S MY MONEY – MR. PEACOCK DEMO                                                 M-             £600

Monster R & B

THE “5” ROYALES – CATCH THAT TEARDROP – HOME OF THE BLUES                               M-             £400  **SOLD**

Absolutely stunning condition original copy

DOROTHY WILLIAMS – THE WELL’S GONE DRY – GOLDWAX                                                   EX            £100

Another big R & B tune

YVONNE VAUGHN – WHEN YOU GONNA TELL HER ABOUT ME – DOT                                EX            £400

Second rarest soul 45 on the label

KELL OSBORNE – YOU CAN’T OUTSMART A WOMAN – LOMA DEMO                                    M-             £125

Rare on demo

THE HOLLYWOOD PERSUADERS – HOLLYWOOD A GO GO – ORIGINAL SOUND DEMO M-         £80

Illusive original white demo

TONY MIDDLETON – TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH – MGM DEMO                                       M-             £250

One of the greatest ‘stompers’ to grace a turntable…

POST £7.50 UK MORE OVERSEAS

IMG_9487.jpg

IMG_9488.jpg

IMG_9489.jpg

IMG_9490.jpg

IMG_9491.jpg

IMG_9492.jpg

IMG_9493.jpg

IMG_9494.jpg

IMG_9495.jpg

IMG_9496.jpg

IMG_9497.jpg