Taxi Fare To Pay For

Dave Rimmer

Further to being left stranded in Leicester by Mick H, and having to pay £98 to get home in a taxi I now need to recoup that cash...so

The Sandpipers - Lonely Too Long - Giant - Ex+ - £250

Books at £400 in Manship and £350 in Brown.

Only just got this, so bit annoyed about having to sell it, but I can't cover the hundred pound hole in my wallet any other way.

Afraid it's cheque or cash by registered post, unless you want to add 4% on and use paypal.

Go on, you know you want to treat yourself for Christmas

Edited by Dave Rimmer
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 16
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Further to being left stranded in Leicester by Mick H, and having to pay £98 to get home in a taxi I now need to recoup that cash...so

The Sandpipers - Lonely Too Long - Giant - Ex+ - £325

Only just got this, so bit annoyed about having to sell it, but I can't cover the hundred pound hole in my wallet any other way.

Afraid it's cheque or cash by registered post, unless you want to add 4% on and use paypal.

=======

ouch dave...

shame,,if i knew u were struggling for a lift,,id have hung on for you

but when i left mick was still there...

hope u got back ok

Social source share

=======

ouch dave...

shame,,if i knew u were struggling for a lift,,id have hung on for you

but when i left mick was still there...

hope u got back ok

Thanks Mark, Couple of others offered me a lift earlier on in the night, I said no thanks because I wasn't expecting to be left behind :yes:

Social source share

The Sandpipers - Lonely Too Long - Giant - Ex+ - £300

Knocked £25 off the price

Social source share

Guest James Trouble

The Sandpipers - Lonely Too Long - Giant - Ex+ - £300

Sorry to hear about your bad luck. I'll give you £98 for it? :shades:

Edited by James Trouble
Social source share

Sorry to hear about your bad luck. I'll give you £98 for it? :)

James,

I'd love to take you up on your fine offer, but something keeps stopping me, I remember what it is now..............I'm not a complete wanker.gif

Made me laugh though :shades:

In fairness to Mick, he has already rung to apologise and we have come to an arrangement, so unless someone is desperate to buy the record in the next day or two, it's going back in my box

Social source share

At least you didnt take your life in your hands with John Weston :thumbsup:

What are you saying about my dear Friend - Johnny Boy I have never felt uneasy in a car with John I even feel safe with him going to our favourite Chinese! Do they do takeaway from Birmingham to Aberdeen- Cracking scram.

Now be Nice TED you havent seen me drive yet ask the crew up here how mad I am!

HEE HEE!

Social source share

What are you saying about my dear Friend - Johnny Boy I have never felt uneasy in a car with John I even feel safe with him going to our favourite Chinese!

You must be joking, i once played golf with John and met him in Brum, he said "follow me" by the time we arrived at the club i felt like i`d been on the bloody RCA rally.....i made sure i was in the driving seat of the golf cart all the way around........

Chris

Social source share

The Sandpipers - Lonely Too Long - Giant - Ex+ - £250

Last chance on this one. I've knocked a further £50 off the price, and it can be collected tonight at the NSC allnighter if you bring the cash.

Social source share

The Sandpipers - Lonely Too Long - Giant - Ex+ - £225

Right, this is the last reduction. It either sells at £225, or I keep it.

Pm me before midnight Sunday if you want this rare classy Detroit recording

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!