A Few For Today"Ronnie Savoy,Bob Marshall etc

Chess1458

1.Ronnie Savoy"Big Hand Little Hand/A Fool,A Loser,A Clown"stock copy glossy VG-/VG plays well $80.00.                       2.Bob Marshall and the Crystals"She shot a hole in my soul/Never seen a girl like you"L-Rev VG+ $25.00.                      3.The Festivals"Baby Show It/Take your time"VG++ with original sleeve $15.00.   4.The Pitter Pats"Ill never forget/Bury me dead"VG++ Instant $20.00.               5.The Huey's"Coo coo over you/You aint no hippie"Instant VG++ $20.00.               6.Art Neville"All these things/Come back love"Instant demo VG++ $20.00.             7.Marilyn Britton"Big Mr.Heartbreaker/Smart boy"VJ Demo VG++ $15.00.                                             8.Clyde McPhatter"I belong to you/Everybody's somebody's fool"Amy VG+ $15.00.                                                9.Chico O'Farrill"Hip Hug Her/Manteca"Verve demo with cool don colberg chips sticker on label VG- $10.00.                                                        10.Jackie Verdeel"Exactly like you/Save your love for me"New sound demo VG+ $10.00.                                                       11.San Remo Golden Strings"All turned on/Hungry for love"Yellow Ric-Tic VG++ $10.00.                                                         12.Ike & Tina Turner"You shoulda treated me right/Sleepless"Clean VG Sue $5.00.                                                 13.Joe Tex"Im a man/the letter song CLEAN VG Dial $5.00.                               14.The Tams"Silly little girl/Weep little girl"Abc VG- $5.00.                                     15.Barbara Acklin"More ways than one/After you Glossy VG- $5.00.                All prices in U.S.D combined shipping disc ships from states...Scans/clips avail all discs are 100% money back guaranteed

Edited by Chess1458
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source