ZoomSoulBlue

Fake stamps

It must happen that often they even have a tick box, like there accepting that there's fake stamps out there - we can't do anything about it and get the end user to pay - you would hope that the Post office would follow up on it - guess that's another thing to get use to 

I would assume the seller of the record bought the stamps in good faith ? probably off the internet.

Have you contacted the seller because his business and good name could go up the swanee because of an innocent mistake.

On 15/11/2017 at 13:55, dylan said:

Why do they have to put fake stamps on the list twice ?

thats odd as well.

That would actually annoy me more than the fake stamps.

On 15/11/2017 at 13:55, dylan said:

Why do they have to put fake stamps on the list twice ?

thats odd as well.

Because there's "bootleg" stamps and "counterfeit" stamps!

All explained in Postman Pats guide to rip offs, 3rd edition now available.:(

Those aren't "fake" stamps.  I'm looking at a genuine stamp now which is identical in every detail.  It would be very difficult to counterfeit these stamps because they are self adhedsive, they have a non-uniform serration, background printing, and the two little tab things which stop you from removing them and using them again.

OMG....this is worse than the Frank Wilson test-pressing thread!

They are seriously genuine stamps though mate.  Maybe your local PO has a little scam going?  Someone I know was sold (obviously for a lot less than face value) a used/discarded ticket by a ticket collector on a train yesterday.....honestly I kid you not, can you believe that?

Edited by woolie mark

Just an update - I offered to send the front of the mailer back to the sender FOC , they told me they got the stamps from the post office in sheets and were going to take it up with them -  maybe there was postage to pay , but no tick box ? Anyway all happy we can all sleep now.

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links