let's start with the female "A's" - see if we get to the "Z"

Kenb

• Replies 600
  • Views 25.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Back tracking to the letter F with this great oldie from the Fascinations - Girls Are Out To Get You.  Reminds me of a very popular Pub in town I first started drinking in as a youngster, I would pester the dj who played in the pub most nights of the week for some Northern Soul, he could only ever play the Fascinations because that's the only record he had! :wicked:  :( 

• Up vote 1
Social source share

2 hours ago, Bruv said:

Back tracking to the letter F with this great oldie from the Fascinations - Girls Are Out To Get You.  Reminds me of a very popular Pub in town I first started drinking in as a youngster, I would pester the dj who played in the pub most nights of the week for some Northern Soul, he could only ever play the Fascinations because that's the only record he had! :wicked:  :( 

Imagine if a new tune THIS good, turned up today? Like many others, these classics are only appreciated when not heard for yonks...then you truly appreciate them. 

Ed

• Up vote 2
Social source share

11 minutes ago, tomangoes said:

Imagine if a new tune THIS good, turned up today? Like many others, these classics are only appreciated when not heard for yonks...then you truly appreciate them. 

Ed

Ed....like so many of those old classics,god knows what would happen if they'd only recently been discovered...in very small runs...:D...:thumbsup:....,

...anyway,here's another "F"IMG_0741.thumb.JPG.b6343326549dfa6d3e8ca31b9a3657d6.JPG

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!