let's start with the female "A's" - see if we get to the "Z"

Kenb

• Replies 600
  • Views 25.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

11 hours ago, Gold Band said:

Have you decided how to run this Ken A First Name, Surname group name excluding "THE" ?

Double points for me a nice little dancer

Kirsty

Hi Kirsty- i didn't want to "make any rules". Just let folks come to it as they want e.g. first name ,last name, etc. As long as everyone enjoys the uploads to the music.

I do think mybe it's time to move onto the girls/girl group "B's"- do you want to start with one?

Social source share

50 minutes ago, Bruv said:

Pure Quality Soul from Mr Bobby Bland - Shoes   :thumbsup:  :hatsoff2:   

Bruv!!!!! Mr Bobby Bland doesn't sound as if he is in touch with his feminine side:lol::thumbup:

...and that's my favorite Bobby song too.......:).....

Edited by MGM 1251
add on
  • Up vote 1
Social source share

35 minutes ago, WoodButcher said:

Pity folk can't get to grasp with the generally accepted form of "Alphabetical" , spoiling what could have been a great thread ... :(

Little wonder so many seem to have such problems finding information online ... :lol:

Assuming your relating to sir names / christian names - The thread was started by Kenb and didn't state either. He has listed solo artist using there christian names and you have gone for sir names. Maybe need clarifying by Kenb or allow both. Both may course a few double listings. 

Over to you Kenb - 

Social source share

36 minutes ago, Mick Boyle said:

Assuming your relating to sir names / christian names - The thread was started by Kenb and didn't state either. He has listed solo artist using there christian names and you have gone for sir names. Maybe need clarifying by Kenb or allow both. Both may course a few double listings. 

Over to you Kenb - 

Surely just common sense required not some 'ruling' by the thread starter ... :thumbsup:

Social source share

1 hour ago, Mick Boyle said:

Over to you Kenb - 

i don't (didn't) want any rules...otherthan it's the girls/girl groups (so no males until we get to Z).

so long as the uploads/music is great- and it has been so far.

Social source share

18 hours ago, WoodButcher said:

Pity folk can't get to grasp with the generally accepted form of "Alphabetical" , spoiling what could have been a great thread ... :(

Little wonder so many seem to have such problems finding information online ... :lol:

Wouldn't want any deserving A-listers to be left out. 

Both A and B are covered by Benita Arterberry:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!