Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Pete S

Possibly THE Rarest Soul 45?

Posted (edited)

I'll be buying one that's for sure. As A Motown collector I need a USA one. 

I have 2 UK copies, the first 1970's release (TMG 1170) and the alternate version which is this one....

5ac7a0a5c21e6_FRANK_WILSON_DOILOVEYOU(INDEEDIDO)-549633.jpg.232861055178c933e9b6dcb341862359.jpg

Edited by Soul-Slider

5 minutes ago, Soul-Slider said:

I'll be buying one that's for sure. As A Motown Collector I need a USA one. 

I have 2 UK copies, the first 1970's release then the alternate version which is this one....

5ac7a0a5c21e6_FRANK_WILSON_DOILOVEYOU(INDEEDIDO)-549633.jpg.232861055178c933e9b6dcb341862359.jpg

I enjoyed owning an original, but I will be happy with the money and the purple vinyl!  

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, Denise Zieja said:

Why would you want a boot copy if you can own the original?  I have!  :yes:

This makes even less sense as your going to be trying to sell yet another re-issue. :sleep3:

Edited by gogs

On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 17:48, Godzilla said:

In contravention of the RSD code of conduct. All credit to you for finding and selling the Test Pressing but this seems pretty unfair to RSD shops who play by the rules and customers who get in line on the day to secure the releases they need :(

At this point I was trying to get extra so I could offer them up.  I will also be selling instore on that day.

1 hour ago, Benji said:

So you say, out of x purple vinyl 45s, pressed for RSD in Detroit, 700 were done just for UK market?

Just said that Benji - that’s the allocation of UK RSD 45s. As I’m UK based that’s the only info I can access. I have no idea about other territories mate ;) 

12 hours ago, Denise Zieja said:

At this point I was trying to get extra so I could offer them up.  I will also be selling instore on that day.

Apologies if I misunderstand you Denise: you will have to wait until 7 days after RSD before you a offer those additional copies via social media right? 

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts