Peter99

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 11
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

19 hours ago, Peter99 said:

Yep thanks Baz. I’ve lost my 45 and wanted to replace that. Might buy one of the albums if nothing doing on here.

thanks again Buddy.

Pete

:thumbsup:

Lost it:dash2: oh my god :unsure:my house would be upside down by now pete :facepalm:never heard it until you mentioned it tother day on this thread but couldn't find a 7" so just had to have it so got one of them off discogs yesterday so thanks to you m8 👍 sublime Xx baz n shelly

Social source share

11 minutes ago, baz1 said:

Lost it:dash2: oh my god :unsure:my house would be upside down by now pete :facepalm:never heard it until you mentioned it tother day on this thread but couldn't find a 7" so just had to have it so got one of them off discogs yesterday so thanks to you m8 👍 sublime Xx baz n shelly

Its a stunning record isn't it Baz. One of those down tempo things that actually pumps up the tempo - if that makes sense. It does to me anyway - all to do with getting that half and one third of a beat.

Pleased you liked the sort recommendation mate.

Pete

:elvis:

Social source share

On 11/24/2017 at 20:15, baz1 said:

massive plays at the horse and groom in the early days...had quite a few copies back then issues and demo`s..theres a couple of nice tracks on the lp too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAmwbjLiVsw

Social source share