Poll: Strictly Northern Soul - aftermath

Mike

strictly northern soul  

1. 1. to me the strictly northern soul thing was ...

• a good thing
    • a huh thing
    • a bad thing

This poll is closed to new votes

• Sign in or join to vote
  • Poll closed on 24/11/17 at 19:51

voice your view via vote?

after last weekend show and the 'interesting' takes

how about a quick and simple was it for you good, huh or bad imo type no fuss poll

no real need for lengthy dissertation type comments, maybe just a quick vote and word and that be that

auto close friday...

Social source share

7 hours ago, mike said:

voice your view via vote?

how about a quick and simple was it for you good, huh or bad imo type no fuss poll

no real need for lengthy dissertation type comments, maybe just a quick vote and word and that be that

auto close friday...

Been on the Northern Soul scene for 50 years and proud to think what I helped to start is still being reconized a half Century later

Social source share

39 minutes ago, tlscapital said:

Can someone enlighten on to what exactly this refers to ? I guess I'm missing something that is so obvious...

A UK celebrity TV dance competition called "Strictly Come Dancing" (also called "Dancing With The Stars" in other countries) featured a bit of a "Northern Soul" effort on Saturday. Here's the clip....

(Mike and the Mods, please feel free to delete if you don't want to clutter up the poll:thumbsup:)

Social source share

Guest Spain pete

Thankyou 

7 hours ago, bo diddley said:

A UK celebrity TV dance competition called "Strictly Come Dancing" (also called "Dancing With The Stars" in other countries) featured a bit of a "Northern Soul" effort on Saturday. Here's the clip....

(Mike and the Mods, please feel free to delete if you don't want to clutter up the poll:thumbsup:)

Social source share

Just now, shinehead said:

I suppose the head spins are the reason why so many men on the scene are follicly  challenged and the hat wearing has come in to vogue. lol

Ha Ha .As soon as i saw the head spin bollocks i knew what was waiting for me at work.Sure enough monday morning came the shout( Patto so thats why your as bald as a billiard ball)

• Up vote 2
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!