Postage cost to spain

Steve L

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Hi Steve, 

As a young expat buyer of 15 years in Spain ,{assume your talking UK To Espana ,No brexit yet?} The Adorable Kegsy has it spot on as usual,  4 Pound standard Royal Air Mail! { not anything between 4 too 7 Squid as some charge. } .Signed ,registered as per Carlos about Nueve ,9 Quid. Up to twenty your item is protected ,pending receipt, above that need registered. Beware global Shipping Programme Mucho Hassle ,.LOL Johnny .

Social source share

4 hours ago, chalky said:

Spain is notorious for things going awry, tracked and signed only mate regardless of the price

That's certainly not my experience mate. I've had 1000s of packages delivered from all over the world and only ever had 1 drama (which turned up via Venezuela 3 months late). 

Juan, my postie would be aghast that his service is regarded as 'notorious'. 

Dave 

• Up vote 3
Social source share

3 minutes ago, Dave Moore said:

That's certainly not my experience mate. I've had 1000s of packages delivered from all over the world and only ever had 1 drama (which turned up via Venezuela 3 months late). 

Juan, my postie would be aghast that his service is regarded as 'notorious'. 

Dave 

I've sent a fair few myself without problem but I have read plenty of stories of things going amiss, damage etc.   But I wouldn't post anywhere abroad without tracked and signed for. 

Social source share

Just now, chalky said:

I've sent a fair few myself without problem but I have read plenty of stories of things going amiss, damage etc.   But I wouldn't post anywhere abroad without tracked and signed for. 

I don't accept signed for. It's a service that is a pain in the arse for me. I live 20 miles from the Post Office. Many signed for packages are addressed to addresses that the posties here don't actually deliver too. Especially in rural areas. Which means a 40 mile round trip. Whereas regular post gets dropped in my box at the end of the street. 

Just putting some perspective on it is all.

Dave 

Social source share

27 years and had only one record not arrive which was sent to Uruguay for some reason. Uruguay happened to be the name of the avenue I lived on at the time, so who knows. The record, worth a fiver, eventually wound its way back to the UK and the seller asked me to cough up for postage again for him to resend. I never bought from him again. 

Social source share

On 27/11/2017 at 16:27, John Hart said:

Hi Steve, 

As a young expat buyer of 15 years in Spain ,{assume your talking UK To Espana ,No brexit yet?} The Adorable Kegsy has it spot on as usual,  4 Pound standard Royal Air Mail! { not anything between 4 too 7 Squid as some charge. } .Signed ,registered as per Carlos about Nueve ,9 Quid. Up to twenty your item is protected ,pending receipt, above that need registered. Beware global Shipping Programme Mucho Hassle ,.LOL Johnny .

"The adorable Kegsy"   

Obviously nobody can argue with that, but i sincerely hope that Sheila sent this. Roburt, Chalky, JulianB, or several others need not comment. 

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!