Jump to content
Steve L

Postage cost to spain

Recommended Posts

I charge to Europe Internationally Tracked & Signed For = £9.00 up to £50, £12 up to £250.  The actual cost is a little under but I round it up to cover packaging.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sammy seaman said:

Just sent one normal airmail £3-80 only a £25 pounder fingers xd it gets there

Yes thats what I've ended up doing mate, gave him the option of signed for or at his risk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Steve, 

As a young expat buyer of 15 years in Spain ,{assume your talking UK To Espana ,No brexit yet?} The Adorable Kegsy has it spot on as usual,  4 Pound standard Royal Air Mail! { not anything between 4 too 7 Squid as some charge. } .Signed ,registered as per Carlos about Nueve ,9 Quid. Up to twenty your item is protected ,pending receipt, above that need registered. Beware global Shipping Programme Mucho Hassle ,.LOL Johnny .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, chalky said:

Spain is notorious for things going awry, tracked and signed only mate regardless of the price

 

That's certainly not my experience mate. I've had 1000s of packages delivered from all over the world and only ever had 1 drama (which turned up via Venezuela 3 months late). 

Juan, my postie would be aghast that his service is regarded as 'notorious'. 

Dave 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dave Moore said:

That's certainly not my experience mate. I've had 1000s of packages delivered from all over the world and only ever had 1 drama (which turned up via Venezuela 3 months late). 

Juan, my postie would be aghast that his service is regarded as 'notorious'. 

Dave 

I've sent a fair few myself without problem but I have read plenty of stories of things going amiss, damage etc.   But I wouldn't post anywhere abroad without tracked and signed for. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a strange one from uk to Spain it took about 2 months to arrive.

 

turned out ok but wasn’t great.

 

got basic tracking but that didn’t tell me or buyer much only that the record had passed out uk.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, chalky said:

I've sent a fair few myself without problem but I have read plenty of stories of things going amiss, damage etc.   But I wouldn't post anywhere abroad without tracked and signed for. 

I don't accept signed for. It's a service that is a pain in the arse for me. I live 20 miles from the Post Office. Many signed for packages are addressed to addresses that the posties here don't actually deliver too. Especially in rural areas. Which means a 40 mile round trip. Whereas regular post gets dropped in my box at the end of the street. 

Just putting some perspective on it is all.

Dave 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

27 years and had only one record not arrive which was sent to Uruguay for some reason. Uruguay happened to be the name of the avenue I lived on at the time, so who knows. The record, worth a fiver, eventually wound its way back to the UK and the seller asked me to cough up for postage again for him to resend. I never bought from him again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/11/2017 at 16:27, John Hart said:

Hi Steve, 

As a young expat buyer of 15 years in Spain ,{assume your talking UK To Espana ,No brexit yet?} The Adorable Kegsy has it spot on as usual,  4 Pound standard Royal Air Mail! { not anything between 4 too 7 Squid as some charge. } .Signed ,registered as per Carlos about Nueve ,9 Quid. Up to twenty your item is protected ,pending receipt, above that need registered. Beware global Shipping Programme Mucho Hassle ,.LOL Johnny .

"The adorable Kegsy"   

Obviously nobody can argue with that, but i sincerely hope that Sheila sent this. Roburt, Chalky, JulianB, or several others need not comment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Sign Up

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign up now!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!


Related Soul Music Links

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.