Looking for Northern Soul gigs in the South

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Chris Waterman

I went to the last one on the 15th of Nov with Mark B and I had a good time,it is at Bisley Camp and you can get more info from 01932 402667 or 01252 319768 ask for Pete or Derek

Hope this helps

Guest in town Mikey

You can email me. I do a list of events in London, but I also add on Bisley when it is on as it is one of my fave nights, and the same goes for Wellinboro in Northhants cos I love it, and Lenny and Nina are two of the nicest people I have met.

There are also places not too far from you if you have a car like Letchworth which is one of the most popular nights in the country, and to my eternal shame I have yet to make it. But it is my new year's soul resolution, to get there asap.

OOOOH! Did someone mention the Plinston??? You are both welcome to come along and sample the delights of our humble little club, along with the other 400+ who attend every time in the 3 rooms on offer. I sugest the next event on the 16th January as we have Soul Sam (our regular DJ) joined by both Mick Smith and Butch in the Main Hall spinning quality 60's Rare Soul and, for the first time ever, all 3 upstairs in The Ghetto! spinning Modern and Crossover to the nutters up there (Hi Honey Monster Mr W!) An awesome night expected so make a date, you will be most welcome. :-)

You can mail me on nh6tsmafia@aol.com for further info, directions, current top toons etc etc.

TheBigO