Lou Ragland -- Documentary Project

Roburt

A message from Lou Ragland .....  I have already spent 17,200 dollars of my own money, over 5 years, collecting raw video footage of the Cleveland Soul Music Men and I have this in the can. I now need help to edit and complete my story -- this will cover my 63 years in the Entertertainment Business and all of the artist that I have produced and helped. My story will show that no matter what area or broken home you come from, one can create a positive productive life !!
  ...............   The Title is: "Man Invisible - the Lou Ragland story !"

Lou has set up a crowd funding campaign via gofundme.com ..... the $77,000 he needs is to allow him to complete his project to a first class standard ....

.... see here ...    https://www.gofundme.com/wh4949-documentary?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=email&utm_content=cta_button&utm_campaign=upd_n

LouRaglandCartMont.jpg

Edited by Roburt
Social source share

• 2 years later...

Lou spent what would prove to be the last few weeks of his life trying to put his 'musical affairs' in order. Over the last few years, as well as working with the young in a neighbourhood recording studio, Lou also did lots of filming. He had the use of lots of video camera equipment and would film himself & others on a regular basis.

Unfortunately, I believe time caught up with him. Although he had much of the footage he needed to form his intended documentary, I don't think he found the time to piece it together into anything like the finished product he desired.

LouRagland19now.jpg

LouRaglnd100Club.jpg

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!