Peter99

Christmas Homelessness Campaign

Hi All

Some of you may know that I work for a housing and homelessness organisation. My team are doing some fantastic work with rough sleepers at the moment, working across Leicestershire and Rutland. We've just launched a Christmas Homelessness Campaign to support our work and it would be fantastic if as many people as possible could support is. Here's a link to the Just Giving Page. If anyone would like any more information about homelessness or rough sleeping just drop me a pm. Thanking you in anticipation.

https://www.justgiving.com/campaigns/charity/thebridgeem/helpthehomeless or 

Text Giving: TBXM06 to 70070 in denominations of either £1,2,3,4,5 or £10.

Pete

:thumbsup:

Pete , 

Well done mate ... I’ll share it down here .

I’ve been a Samartian for quite a few years and work with them at Crisis over the Christmas period living in for 3 days at a hostel in London .. It’s a really difficult time of year for some and the less fortunate can benefit in so many ways with just a little help . 

Last year , at the hostel I was based at a stranger turned up with a guitar and a friend and wanted to play for the guests .

Turned out to be Chris Martin of Coldplay ... no fuss , no entourage no airs or graces ... not planned just came , played and dissapered .

Keep up the great work 

27C9D03C-965E-49AA-B1A5-34E88B6B42C4.jpeg

Edited by stevegods

6 minutes ago, stevegods said:

Pete , 

Well done mate ... I’ll share it down here .

I’ve been a Samartian for quite a few years and work with them at Crisis over the Christmas period living in for 3 days at a hostel in London .. It’s a really difficult time of year for some and the less fortunate can benefit in so many ways with just a little help . 

Last year , at the hostel I was based at a stranger turned up with a guitar and a friend and wanted to play for the guests .

Turned out to be Chris Martin of Coldplay ... no fuss , no entourage no airs or graces ... not planned just came , played and dissapered .

Keep up the great work 

Thanks Steve

I think we'e spoken before about the work you do over Christmas - top man.

Pete

:thumbsup:

Hi all. I hope I will be forgiven - just one bump on this. Please share it across your Facebook and other social media platforms. You could also donate if you have a few quid spare. I know everyone is stretched, especially at this time of year.

Thank you.

Pete

:hatsoff2:

2 hours ago, bbrich said:

great work so good on you. funds on JG page.

Thanks so much Richard - that's really kind of you. One of my team have just been in to show me. 

Best wishes

Pete

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links