Peter99

Christmas Homelessness Campaign

Hi All

Some of you may know that I work for a housing and homelessness organisation. My team are doing some fantastic work with rough sleepers at the moment, working across Leicestershire and Rutland. We've just launched a Christmas Homelessness Campaign to support our work and it would be fantastic if as many people as possible could support is. Here's a link to the Just Giving Page. If anyone would like any more information about homelessness or rough sleeping just drop me a pm. Thanking you in anticipation.

https://www.justgiving.com/campaigns/charity/thebridgeem/helpthehomeless or 

Text Giving: TBXM06 to 70070 in denominations of either £1,2,3,4,5 or £10.

Pete

:thumbsup:

Pete , 

Well done mate ... I’ll share it down here .

I’ve been a Samartian for quite a few years and work with them at Crisis over the Christmas period living in for 3 days at a hostel in London .. It’s a really difficult time of year for some and the less fortunate can benefit in so many ways with just a little help . 

Last year , at the hostel I was based at a stranger turned up with a guitar and a friend and wanted to play for the guests .

Turned out to be Chris Martin of Coldplay ... no fuss , no entourage no airs or graces ... not planned just came , played and dissapered .

Keep up the great work 

27C9D03C-965E-49AA-B1A5-34E88B6B42C4.jpeg

Edited by stevegods

6 minutes ago, stevegods said:

Pete , 

Well done mate ... I’ll share it down here .

I’ve been a Samartian for quite a few years and work with them at Crisis over the Christmas period living in for 3 days at a hostel in London .. It’s a really difficult time of year for some and the less fortunate can benefit in so many ways with just a little help . 

Last year , at the hostel I was based at a stranger turned up with a guitar and a friend and wanted to play for the guests .

Turned out to be Chris Martin of Coldplay ... no fuss , no entourage no airs or graces ... not planned just came , played and dissapered .

Keep up the great work 

Thanks Steve

I think we'e spoken before about the work you do over Christmas - top man.

Pete

:thumbsup:

Hi all. I hope I will be forgiven - just one bump on this. Please share it across your Facebook and other social media platforms. You could also donate if you have a few quid spare. I know everyone is stretched, especially at this time of year.

Thank you.

Pete

:hatsoff2:

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.