Stack Of R&B/Soul

Chess1458

Donnie Carl"Heart Attack/You Want It That Way-TY-TEX VG- $50.00.                   2.Charles Walker-I've Got My Eyes On The World/If I Ever Wanted You"Ensign VG- plays VG+ $45.00.                               3.The Alley Kats"Rocking Chair/Alley Kats"P-C VG++ $45.00.                             4.Sonny Lantz"Blues For Sonny/Im Dping It Myself-AGE Glossy VG $40.00.   5.Ollie Shepard"My Babe Is Gone/Say Yeah-Gee Demo VG $30.00.                    6.Alvin Robinson"Bottom Of My Soul/Let The Good Times Roll-VG Blue Cat $25.00.                                                 7.The Soul Brothers"Keep It Up/I Got A Dream-VG Blue Cat $25.00.                     8.Big Bo and the arrows"Hully Gully Now/Big Bo Twist-Glossy VG Duchess $20.00.                                                       9. Gary Criss"Our Favorite Melodies/Welcome Home To My Heart-Diamond Demo Copy"G+/VG- $15.00.   10.Gene Chandler"Girl Don't Care/My Love-VG+ Brunswick $15.00.                   11.The Magnificent Men"Peace Of Mind/All Your Lovins Gone To My Head"-Clean VG Glossy WOL $15.00.                 12.Tommy Hunt"Parade Of Broken Hearts-VG Scepter $10.00.                     13.Dave"Baby"Cortez"Happy Weekend/Fiddle Sticks"VG Chess $10. 14.Claudine Clark"Party Lights/Dissapointed"Black label Chancellor"Clean VG+ $10.00.               15.Demetriss Tapp"If You Find Love/Lipstick Paint A Smile On Me"VG- Brunswick"All prices are in USD i always combine shipping and send as gift with low value

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!