Dottie Cambridge 2nd Issue - Value?

Dufus

G'day all..was looking for a record in the boxes in my garage and came across Dottie Cambridge "Cry Your Eyes Out" MGM 2nd issue. Wondered what these go for? Looked online and it said about 40 GBP...is that about right? 

Needless to say I didn't find the record I was looking for...

Thanks In Advance...

Matt

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest trickbag
Dottie-cambridge-cry-your-eyes-out-northern-soul-listen_4982562
Description soultrader22 store Dottie Cambridge - Cry Your Eyes Out Description: Northern Soul Classic Oldie . Official 2nd release. Note that audio is taken from the actual record and has not been altered in any way. Picture is also of the actual record what you see and hear is what you get. The audio should play automatically in a few seconds but if not click here Payment: Paypal only Shipping: £3.00 UK standard recorded includes insurance up to £50 - Overseas £6.00 international not insured Terms: Any questions? please ask before bidding.Price $13.84 USD
ricky.
Edited by trickbag
Social source share

On 01/12/2017 at 08:59, DUFUS said:

G'day all..was looking for a record in the boxes in my garage and came across Dottie Cambridge "Cry Your Eyes Out" MGM 2nd issue. Wondered what these go for? Looked online and it said about 40 GBP...is that about right? 

Thanks In Advance...

Matt

£10 Matt, £15 if you're lucky...

Social source share

On 12/1/2017 at 09:59, DUFUS said:

Thanks In Advance...

Matt

Ten Quid tops.............

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!