soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 10
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

8 hours ago, Dave truscott said:

Cheers mate only just heard tune over phone and had 3/4 of woods rum so i havent done to bad ha wat a fukin tune wats ur info on it my mate recons its flying chickens do u no anyone with one for sale and do u no how much cheers bud

It's a very nice tune, still very underated me thinks so maybe you can get it for a nice price when it turns up.

Social source share

On 02/12/2017 at 10:47, Peter99 said:

If you like rock and roll! 

:wicked:

Pete

Pete ye a bit early soul do me a favour and say sumthin to so called djs who dont collect  or  educate  people or chase tunes for years like i did and and have started to again they just wana b noticed and play the same old shit the only new stuff they play are 5 pounders goung back years on philly gamble huff atlantic 70s sounds chriss penn biff and myself run birchfield in widnes for nearly 10 years played original vinyl from jimmy bo horne jimmy gresham facinators hyperions to b side of nat hall why b side of kell osborne quicksand  lonley boysong  rite im off im drunk take care  jimmy phillips she belongs to me my fave at moment   

Social source share

22 minutes ago, Dave truscott said:

Pete ye a bit early soul do me a favour and say sumthin to so called djs who dont collect  or  educate  people or chase tunes for years like i did and and have started to again they just wana b noticed and play the same old shit the only new stuff they play are 5 pounders goung back years on philly gamble huff atlantic 70s sounds chriss penn biff and myself run birchfield in widnes for nearly 10 years played original vinyl from jimmy bo horne jimmy gresham facinators hyperions to b side of nat hall why b side of kell osborne quicksand  lonley boysong  rite im off im drunk take care  jimmy phillips she belongs to me my fave at moment   

I’m hearing you brother.

Pete

:thumbup:

Social source share

1 hour ago, Peter99 said:

I’m hearing you brother.

Pete

:thumbup:

Wats youre style pete paul k just put me on to jimmy phillips cant believe i missed it when i was colecting and djin 10 year ago and not long heard johnny mcall on alteen fukin beeeutiful tune  the last 2 tunes i bought b4 i sold up were hayes cotton love plays funny games thats hard to get i sold that to phil threlfall and thousand miles apart on tishman anothr rock n rolly type but fukin solid to find started colectin again wont get bak what i used to have fukin ell johnny sayles cost me 5 now its 60 70 +i got mine of domar and he had wdj for 15 never c them anyway mate take care im goin frodsham so gettin ready c u ltr moody woman snake do i love u band of gold here i cum   ha

Social source share