Combinations - Kimtone

Julianb

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

hi julian , to my knowledge the red issue is a total different press and mine does not have the pressing fault.i do know in my search for a clean copy over the years the multi coloured copies nearly all had a pressing flaw,although some exist without and as such command a strong value,and to be honest is a nice label,and as to the impossible red issue copy.not sure how many exist, value on this is just ......well where do you start ?

Social source share

24 minutes ago, JulianB said:

I remember Darren Brown. . having one for sale a ,few years ago. Maybe he.  can help?

55 minutes ago, purist said:

Don't think I've ever seen this red issue, does anybody have a scan of what it looks like?

This is in  Darren's archive..

https://www.raresoul45s.co.uk/shop/archive/combinations-/?product_id=1727&category_id=14

Combinations

Social source share

ive had the multi coloured copy twice,and both had the bubble in the vinyl,and in the same position! didnt affect the play at all!

ive also seen the red issue twice before,im almost certain they were styrene! red issue much rarer than the multi.

decent enough tune,but you soon tire of it,it doesnt go anywhere,the break in the middle is the same as the intro and then its over!

Social source share

27 minutes ago, dobber said:

ive had the multi coloured copy twice,and both had the bubble in the vinyl,and in the same position! didnt affect the play at all!

ive also seen the red issue twice before,im almost certain they were styrene! red issue much rarer than the multi.

decent enough tune,but you soon tire of it,it doesnt go anywhere,the break in the middle is the same as the intro and then its over!

the red issue is most definately vinyl !!

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!