• Replies 68
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Keep On Walkin' - final desicion - bump shop

11892 refosoul

Not sure I understand the concept of this thread but here's a current favourite for me. J J Barnes involvement. I love it.

Edited by Simon White
Social source share

Not sure I understand the concept of this thread but here's a current favourite for me. J J Barnes involvement. I love it.

Simon, last week it was crossover and I had my wrist slapped by Blake for posting tunes that didn't fit into his interpretatin of 'crossover' but what I did post was met with favourable reaction from some, so I thought I'd start one this week with the rider at the start of the thread so I couldn't sent into the naughty corner again if I posted 70s. :lol:

Struggling to get tunes to upload this week though, I keep getting a sporadic message saying something about file length not recognised. :D

Failed to find flength file

/var/www/vhosts/soul-source.co.uk/httpdocs/tempx213/327dc6cb1da5d

Anyone?

Edited by Dodger
Social source share

NEVER COMING BACK - steeplechase - polydor

11896 refosoul

Remember Tim Brown playing this years ago at the hoist suite in Doncaster,just love it

Recently sold my album with this one on it, top tune. Dean Courtney isn't it?

Social source share

Struggling to get tunes to upload this week though, I keep getting a sporadic message saying something about file length not recognised. :D

Failed to find flength file

/var/www/vhosts/soul-source.co.uk/httpdocs/tempx213/327dc6cb1da5d

Anyone?

Is it only with certain files?

Social source share

Hi Roger,

Didn't see your added bit about the 70's i always thought crossover was the stuff that didn't fit into either the modern rooms or northern rooms, i'm sticking with my understanding of it,which is bloody confused :yes:

enjoy the tunes

Andy :thumbsup:

Social source share

Is it only with certain files?

I think it might be a problem with the proxy server our system here at work uses. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, it's not specific to any one file.

Social source share

I think it might be a problem with the proxy server our system here at work uses. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, it's not specific to any one file.

Could be, give us a shout if you have any more problems and I'll, er, ask Mike :thumbsup:

Social source share

move me no mountain - dionne warwick -

11898 refosoul

As Dodger started it off with one of Dionne`s ( very nice mate by the way, not heard her do that before) I thought ide post one by her that I really like

Trev

Edited by Neece
Social source share

move me no mountain - dionne warwick -

11898 refosoul

As Dodger started it off with one of Dionne`s ( very nice mate by the way, not heard her do that before) I thought ide post one by her that I really like

Trev

The track I posted is on the same LP as 'Move Me No Mountain', Trev. :thumbsup:

Social source share

Holdin` on to your love - terry callier -

11899 refosoul

The track I posted is on the same LP as 'Move Me No Mountain', Trev. :thumbsup:

Knew I should`ve bought the album, only got the 45, cheers for the info Dodge :yes:

Social source share

YOU CAN'T KEEP A GOOD MAN DOWN - herman hitson - sweet rose

11902 refosoul

What it's all about in my book, check out his version of why is it taking so long,(to the people who liked tony baxter) and also check out colin dilnot's interview with the man, there is a link on soul source somewhere. enjoy Andy

ps a big thank you to all Colin dilnot,s work on the soul scence :thumbsup:

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Guest stromberg

Falling out of love - derek martin - stang

11903 refosoul

mmmmmmm

hope I can contribute next week, haven't figured out how to connect the record player to the Laptop yet..but this would have been one of my choices..great! thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Guest stromberg

hope I can contribute next week, haven't figured out how to connect the record player to the Laptop yet..but this would have been one of my choices..great! thumbsup.gif

but isn't it on vibration? mine is.. :ohmy:

but isn't it on vibration? mine is.. :huh:

oops..derek martin that is...

Social source share

Fantastic!.... is it LP only? I got thier "One Nighter" which I love. sides like this prove Motown still had something to offer after the 60's heyday to me. In fact a Motown 70's thread would be neat thumbsup.gif

steve

It's on their Pure Pleasure LP from 1977 on Motown. Don't know if it was a seven but there's good tracks on all of their album releases.

Both very nice tunes. What LP is it?

"Then Came You" Warner Brothers 1975 LP.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!