Manship - no reply to message!

Soulgalore

I recently bought a record off their set sale i never received an e-mail saying that it had been sent. i waited a few days  then contacted them by e-mail ,no reply for over 24 hours, so contacted them by phone, told that they would call me back, i ended up contacting them again by phone only to be told that they couldn't find the record and that they would refund my payment. I ended up getting a copy cheaper from evil-bay.

Edited by Gogs
missed a word
Social source share

:hatsoff2:HI ALL.......As John runs a business (Manships) selling Rare vinyl, and not a collector putting items up for sale on EBay, I have found him & Manships quick to respond to all aspects of his services, unlike the hit & miss of dealing with auction/buy it now sites, with the exception of known dealers on the Northern Soul Scene such as Mick Smith at MJ Records, or Pete Smith & others (SOULSOURCE should get round to putting together a recommended sellers & dealers list with ratings & info for the buyer.) Like many have said PHONE HIM.:thumbsup:KTF. 

• Up vote 2
Social source share

2 hours ago, dthedrug said:

:hatsoff2:HI ALL.......As John runs a business (Manships) selling Rare vinyl, and not a collector putting items up for sale on EBay, I have found him & Manships quick to respond to all aspects of his services, unlike the hit & miss of dealing with auction/buy it now sites, with the exception of known dealers on the Northern Soul Scene such as Mick Smith at MJ Records, or Pete Smith & others (SOULSOURCE should get round to putting together a recommended sellers & dealers list with ratings & info for the buyer.) Like many have said PHONE HIM.:thumbsup:KTF. 

Yeah fine, but surely if you have a website that includes a 'contact form' specifically for the purpose, then should I not have to phone?

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Personally I would phone John if I really wanted a record and I wasn't getting a response via online contact, Ive always JM helpful when speaking to him. I appreciate the telephone contact is deemed low tech by modern day standards but we are dealing with low tech media that is delivered by the postman (low tech delivery) in the form of records so enjoy entire low tech experience. 

• Up vote 3
Social source share

6 hours ago, dthedrug said:

Soul Source does have feedback section with ratings shown.

I didn't phone cos I don't like to mither.

• Up vote 2
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!