1423stuart

best under priced record under 20 pound

I am sure everyone already has a copy of Al Wilson's - The Snake hidden at the back of their box under W :wink:  :shhh: if not it can still be purchased on the cheap! :thumbsup: :hatsoff2:

On 05/01/2018 at 23:25, Supercorsa said:

Paid £8 for this class tune from Jackie Wilson, absolute class tune.

F..King awesome tune 👌

Any of the Jackie Wilson sides are good value - at the moment my double sider of choice and still very cheap is:

What a lovely way / You left the fire burning.

Both fantastic sides!

Adam.

On 05/01/2018 at 22:31, Majy said:

I absolutely adore this record. Good music moves your soul and this definitely moves mine. SUPERB <3<3<3

Brings my partner Lou to tears every time she hears it. She was adopted.  By far the best version imho 

Steve 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Majy said:

Chooooooooooooooooooon

Not sure if I'll be told off by some pricing 'expert' because it's now £20.50 according to JM and mine's defo a bootleg because I paid £4 for it, but Chained to your heart is another Bobby Moore cracker that's dirt cheap too.

Dx

Edited by DaveNPete

7 minutes ago, DaveNPete said:

Another dead common cheapie that you can easily get for about a tenner - the Millionaires 'Never For Me'... Oh wait a minute...

Dx

I should have taken the box full,when I had the chance. :wicked: 

On 1/4/2018 at 16:48, baz1 said:

Has this happened to anyone else ?         I bought gene faith "my babys missing" on discogs cos diddy morgan recommended back up the thread !!! So it was 25 usd but open to offer so I offered 20 usd which was accepted !!!!! It arrived today and the stabilizers in the packaging was two more records:lol: not too bad either in resonable condition 😛 I think it derserves a big up dont you ?     Atb baz and a big thanks to mr morgan for the recommendation :hatsoff2:cheers sir

IMG_20180104_162703.jpg

thats a result baz mine are encased in shit c&w 45s

Cheating a lil bit as this cost me £25 but if you look hard enough I bet you could find one for £20

Not northern but a brilliant soul record a probably less than a tenner.

the flip to the masqueraders a few posts up makes it even better value 2 great sides on that disc.

Given that Ive never seen one less than £30 but I'm sure there is one out there you can get for £20

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.