1423stuart

best under priced record under 20 pound

7 hours ago, tomangoes said:

What a tune! Memories coming back from Scarborough Rudies and Four Seasons, along with this: (I think it's still under £20, but not 100% ?)

Ed

Yes, Don is still under twenty quid Ed even with the postage if your buying from the States, I did check before posting. :wink::) 

On 04/01/2018 at 08:48, baz1 said:

Has this happened to anyone else ?         I bought gene faith "my babys missing" on discogs cos diddy morgan recommended back up the thread !!! So it was 25 usd but open to offer so I offered 20 usd which was accepted !!!!! It arrived today and the stabilizers in the packaging was two more records:lol: not too bad either in resonable condition 😛 I think it derserves a big up dont you ?     Atb baz and a big thanks to mr morgan for the recommendation :hatsoff2:cheers sir

IMG_20180104_162703.jpg

Love "needle in a haystack" - result!

Believe you can regularly get a copy of the Ballads - Wish I Knew for twenty quid... WOW!

how about ‘ Majestic - Send my baby back to me’  still get one for 20 quid!!!  

‘Platters - Love you a thousand times’ and  ‘Oscar Weathers - prove I love you’,  has always been talked about and still cheap as chips...

had Yvonne Daniels - gotta get close to you/ Red Lite  the other week, twenty quid... 

all the above are musically on par with ‘the’ big ticket 45s.... there are thousands of these great soul 45s, but then ‘you’ know that 🙂 

Mal 

This is an oldie (maybe forgotten) but a cheapie. Just picked up a Canadian copy for £5 inc p&p

Edited by gogs

6 hours ago, Mal C said:

Here is your mantra for this topic:

”I must stop thinking of soul records as a price tag” 

repeat, breath....and once again  repeat... 

No matter how hard I try I keep saying ”I just cant stop thinking of soul records as a price tag” 😞

14 minutes ago, Bruv said:

Chuck Jackson - I've Got The Need wonderful version of the Moments spin and can be picked up for well under twenty quid :thumbsup:  :hatsoff2:

Go one further and get the LP...

Probably also under £20 and full of great tunes..nice tune on it for 10 days time:)

Ed

On 13/12/2018 at 12:24, Bruv said:

Great Philly oldie from  Maureen Gray - Today's The Day  Another 45 that can be snapped up for under 20 pounds... :)  :hatsoff2:

I LOVE THIS RECORD

On 12/12/2018 at 23:57, DJ Long Gone said:

Rodger Collins - sexy sugar plum usually can be found for 2-5£ and is a solid track any day.

popular  track deserves a play  once in  a year .  

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.