records worth more than car I drive😁

1423stuart

Nice problem to have providing the other half doesnt Know !!....

Sold my original collection in 1980, if I had of held on to it and probably added to it by the mid/late 80's my records WOULD DEFINATELY have been worth nearly as much as the house I was living in...value around £45000.....when house prices were more stable and interest rate was sky high

Social source share

7 hours ago, tomangoes said:

Difficult choice..

Northern Soul 45 - Larry Clinton - She's Wanted - Dynamo - VG++ mp3 - rare!

Pre-Owned
  • $5,500.00Northern Soul 45 - Larry Clinton - She's Wanted - Dynamo - VG++ mp3 - rare!
  • 42 bids

NEW LISTING 1969 Ford Mustang

Pre-Owned
  • $5,000.00
  • Buy It Now1969 Ford Mustang
  • Shipping not specified
  • 26 Watching
  • From Appleton, WI
  • Year: 1969
  • Mileage: 41,310

I have a Larry Clinton W/D near mint...one on EBay went for over £8000....so I could definitely buy a nice motor !!!

• Up vote 1
Social source share

I sold a lot of my records in about '83 to buy my car.

This was me with it a few weeks after I'd got it, at my mates house. I kept it until about the turn of the century, but it had been off the road for about 5 or 6 years by then.

Mustang02.jpg.c756ea9420696ae5da2ba00c0a99a191.jpg

Just a couple of the records are probably worth more than the car now. One of them was Jimmy Burns, and I also remember letting Andy Spencer have a complete set of Labeat records including the two biggies at the time, AW and LT, and future biggies like "How" etc,).

Loved the car, but when I think of all the other things I let go to finance the car . . .

Cheers
Mick

• Up vote 3
Social source share

On 25/12/2017 at 13:01, Mick Holdsworth said:

I sold a lot of my records in about '83 to buy my car.

This was me with it a few weeks after I'd got it, at my mates house. I kept it until about the turn of the century, but it had been off the road for about 5 or 6 years by then.

Mustang02.jpg.c756ea9420696ae5da2ba00c0a99a191.jpg

Just a couple of the records are probably worth more than the car now. One of them was Jimmy Burns, and I also remember letting Andy Spencer have a complete set of Labeat records including the two biggies at the time, AW and LT, and future biggies like "How" etc,).

Loved the car, but when I think of all the other things I let go to finance the car . . .

Cheers
Mick

Mick is that a 66 or 65 fast back ? Love the 70ts Wolf wheels 

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!