Show Us Your Great Photos (2018)

Amsterdam Russ

16 minutes ago, Winsford Soul said:

Your right Dave thanks.   Don't know why I said it was a sea eagle.  Senior moment.  

Steve 

White headed sea eagles have a white head (the clue is in the name) in your defence, and are a little more common to Europe.  

• Up vote 1
Social source share

53 minutes ago, baz1 said:

Think my rockery looks fabulous this year 😘 atb baz

IMG_20180727_111432.jpg

IMG_20180727_111416.jpg

IMG_20180727_111458.jpg

To be honest Baz, there's not a lot there that you could call rockery plants (sedum and maybe gazanias at a push), but it does look good.  The yellow echinacea put on a rather stiff display (what with being metal).  What was at the back? If it's a veratrum, then I'm impressed, if a foxglove or verbascum less so.  On closer inspection I'm certain it's a verbascum (79%)

Dave

Edited by TattooDave
because I can
Social source share

3 hours ago, TattooDave said:

To be honest Baz, there's not a lot there that you could call rockery plants (sedum and maybe gazanias at a push), but it does look good.  The yellow echinacea put on a rather stiff display (what with being metal).  What was at the back? If it's a veratrum, then I'm impressed, if a foxglove or verbascum less so.  On closer inspection I'm certain it's a verbascum (79%)

Dave

Verbascum dave 👍 wanted it to look a bit aztec but dint get near that either,my favourite place to sit when sun is out just love it 👍

Edited by baz1
Social source share

3 hours ago, Winsford Soul said:

Wouldn't expect anything less mate. :hatsoff2:

Steve 

Thankyou sir 👍hope you n lou are good,going to soul liberation in aug steve if ya up t nowt 👍 take care and hope to see ya soon. Baz n shelly Xx

• Up vote 1
Social source share

23 minutes ago, baz1 said:

Verbascum dave 👍 wanted it to look a bit aztec but dint get near that either,my favourite place to sit when sun is out just love it 👍

I like the Alstroemeria, they are at least from Peru, try Eucomis, though put them in a container as they might not be that hardy with you.  Mirabilis jalapa ought to work too, easy enough to grow from seed, and once happy will self seed elsewhere in the garden.  A yucca might give you added structure too.

Social source share

25 minutes ago, Winsford Soul said:

Another one but I would love your opinion on this to see if your in agreement, I personally  think that the cloud looks like a Scottie dog 

Steve

IB2A7094 (2).JPG

I can see it steve 👍 shelly couldn't till I biggered it 😂. Baz

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Just now, tomangoes said:

Ed

Just now, tomangoes said:

Ed

Sorry...not sure why this happened..

Anyway. The new observation deck will be the biggest glass bottom type in the world..

New York is a construction site at the moment.

Literally 20 or more massive buildings going up. 

Ed

Social source share