Show Us Your Great Photos (2018)

Amsterdam Russ

21 hours ago, Winsford Soul said:

Nice picture's  Sooty.  Keep popping up on here mate, it's been quite.  :D

Steve 

I asked Mike if you lot are causing any grief and he said no....so things are quiet Steve!!x Sorry I ain’t been making any noise in here but I restrict it to the real world these days...still got Grenfell...Peedo activity in the football world catching perpetrators and bringing to account wrongdoers on me plate...and manage to fit in 1400 mile treks around the UK sorting all kinds of things out...which keeps me mellow tbh!x However I have had discussions with folk now running Blackpool’s comedy carpet....and theee comedian has been removed at long last. I now believe that function can go forward and reach its potential and may invest some of my spare time into helping that happen...so still got my hand in so to speak and indeed buying tunes.....dunno where I’m gonna spin them tho’...hehe!x I popped in to share info on another function I’ve been involved in since Frank Byrne (RIP x) started it....the Printworks! I couldn’t post the link to a film I made which has had 50,000 hits in 2 weeks but Mike has sorted it so it will be an article as such which he is featuring on the site this evening!x All good and great to hear from you!x

LUV

SOOTY

X

4D424D8B-66BC-4E1D-9B1A-CD06C107C15C.jpeg

Edited by SOOTY
Social source share

8 minutes ago, Mal C said:

My god Steve, you could a Camino with that bag! I guess it’s all about your lenses,..

Ha ha. Mal it's only got 3 lenses in it plus 1 camera and a few small accessories.  Plus there's room for clothing, which is a first for any  camera bag. The beauty of it is that the camera compartment lifts out and I'm left with a fantastic hiking bag suitable for proper hiking trips. Seriously  expensive  but its got everything 

Steve 

• Up vote 1
Social source share

10 minutes ago, Winsford Soul said:

Ha ha. Mal it's only got 3 lenses in it plus 1 camera and a few small accessories.  Plus there's room for clothing, which is a first for any  camera bag. The beauty of it is that the camera compartment lifts out and I'm left with a fantastic hiking bag suitable for proper hiking trips. Seriously  expensive  but its got everything 

Steve 

That's a nice gift from Lou Steve. Well deserved too, given the commitment you've put in to hone your photography skills. A professional such as yourself needs top gear like that. Keep on getting those fab photo's for us to enjoy.

:thumbsup:

Pete

• Up vote 1
Social source share