Stolen record

POSTING FOR A FRIEND.....ok im offering 500pds reward for  information leading to the recovery of the signed sleeve and 45 of candi staten now you got the upper hand original in mint condition.that was stolen from me whilst  i was playing in carlisle back end of august

Edited by paulsmrs2014
  • Up vote 1
Social source share

Guest Spain pete

Always were scumbags and l'm afraid there always will be scumbags , if you find  out who it is , do us a favour mate and name the scumbag .  obviously knew what they were at,  in selecting that one .   good luck 😈👎

Social source share

WHY ON EARTH THIS IS HAPPENING AGAIN IS TOTAL STUPIDITY OR GREED THEY WONT BE ABLE TO PLAY IT OR SELL IT ANYWHERE IVE HAD ONE SWOPPED AND ONE NICKED THIS YEAR PADLOCKS ARE NOW ON I HAVE GOOD FRIENDS WHOM I TRUST WHILST ON THEIR DECKS AND VISE VERSA I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST COPIED AND SHARED ON FB GOOD LUCK 

• Up vote 1
Social source share

The matter should be reported to the police if theft or loss is involved since its a high value item.

However, this post is about reuniting the record with its rightful owner, in the circumstance why not post a name and address where it should be sent; if the individual has a conscience he could return it anonymously. Stu

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Guest Spain pete

How do you mislay such a record .   miffed?😯

1 hour ago, snspoolie said:

Owner mislaid the record and has been reunited with said record.

Social source share

Guest Spain pete

Just been in my basement and can't find my copy of Wigan's ovation skiing in the snow   , hope some one has nicked it 👅😱

Social source share

23 minutes ago, Spain pete said:

Just been in my basement and can't find my copy of Wigan's ovation skiing in the snow   , hope some one has nicked it 👅😱

It's worse than that, i left you a copy of this to replace it LOL

Social source share

Guest Spain pete

CHEERS. FEELS LIKE CHRISTMAS ALL OVER AGAIN 👅👌🎶

32 minutes ago, gogs said:

It's worse than that, i left you a copy of this to replace it LOL

Social source share

Guest Spain pete

Paid a lot of money for this on e /bay recently, the guy told me it was a rare sought after record   , the reason  l was delighted that it had been nicked was that l can claim on my insurance so l can pay off my mortgage . 👅😱

19 minutes ago, sheep said:

Someone actually bought this then !

Social source share

13 minutes ago, Spain pete said:

Paid a lot of money for this on e /bay recently, the guy told me it was a rare sought after record   , the reason  l was delighted that it had been nicked was that l can claim on my insurance so l can pay off my mortgage . 👅😱

Valuable is it !, ok I  admit I bought it as well, let me know how you get on with the insurance claim :)

Social source share

I don't know who the lady is that claimed to have lost the record but if you haven't seen a record for 4 or 5 months and you've looked everywhere you're bound to think it's been stolen. It sounds like it was found in a car that had been sold. I wouldn't have thought she'd have expected it to be there. So I think you're all being a bit harsh. 

Ps I had a copy of Nat Hall..Why 'stolen' back in 2001. When I say stolen what I mean is that I haven't seen it since then. Anybody who knows me well will know that I am a bit absent minded but will also know that my collection is filed on purpose built shelves in alphabetical order of artists and it deffo isn't on any of those shelves. I know exactly where I last played it but won't say so in case the guys who deejayed with me think I'm accusing them. Who knows it might turn up one day for sale on the net but I doubt it.  It was a dished copy but played perfectly and I'd purchased it from Butch a few years earlier(he'd found a better copy). So if it turns up it will stand out like a sore thumb. 

Social source share

2 hours ago, JKVINYL said:

I don't know who the lady is that claimed to have lost the record but if you haven't seen a record for 4 or 5 months and you've looked everywhere you're bound to think it's been stolen. It sounds like it was found in a car that had been sold. I wouldn't have thought she'd have expected it to be there. So I think you're all being a bit harsh. 

Ps I had a copy of Nat Hall..Why 'stolen' back in 2001. When I say stolen what I mean is that I haven't seen it since then. Anybody who knows me well will know that I am a bit absent minded but will also know that my collection is filed on purpose built shelves in alphabetical order of artists and it deffo isn't on any of those shelves. I know exactly where I last played it but won't say so in case the guys who deejayed with me think I'm accusing them. Who knows it might turn up one day for sale on the net but I doubt it.  It was a dished copy but played perfectly and I'd purchased it from Butch a few years earlier(he'd found a better copy). So if it turns up it will stand out like a sore thumb. 

Nah. I diasagree. But that’s just me. Putting it out there that someone is a potential thief just ain’t cricket. Anyway, I’ve made my point and won’t post any further comments on this thread.

:thumbsup:

• Up vote 1
Social source share

3 hours ago, JKVINYL said:

I've had a  couple of records stolen of me before, the first time i knew who it was, but it was only a boot (Edward Hamilton , Baby don't you weep -Mary Jane). Second time was an original Howard Guyton,  I watched you slowly slip away - verve.   It's not nice.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!