Reduced 45 (need The Money)

Realpeoplesmusic

Mighty Joe Young - Ladies Man - Celtex - M-. Reduced to £75

Fantastic RnB dancer it's be massive, i'm having to sell it because i need the cash for christmas. I guarentee this is gonna be massive a real top dancer only really just starting to get spins. If you're not sure of the record give me pm and we can arrange for me to give you a blast down the phone, many thanks Callum.

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 6
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Mighty Joe Young - Ladies Man - Celtex - M-. Reduced to £75

Fantastic RnB dancer it's be massive, i'm having to sell it because i need the cash for christmas. I guarentee this is gonna be massive a real top dancer only really just starting to get spins. If you're not sure of the record give me pm and we can arrange for me to give you a blast down the phone, many thanks Callum.

First class record, been playing this one on and off myself on the old show, top tune.

Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

ladies man - mighty joe young - celtex

11972 refosoul

Remember tipping this one a while back and a few people picking up on it, said at the time when people get fed up of BIG DADDY ROGERS give this a go, had to go up in the loft for this one, hope you sell it, might be able to find my other copy to sell if you get a few who want it?enjoy Andy

Social source share

ladies man - mighty joe young - celtex

11972 refosoul

Remember tipping this one a while back and a few people picking up on it, said at the time when people get fed up of BIG DADDY ROGERS give this a go, had to go up in the loft for this one, hope you sell it, might be able to find my other copy to sell if you get a few who want it?enjoy Andy

yep i remember that . there was a seller on gemm with 14 copies and they all went in a couple of days . great tune.

Social source share

Guest chorleybloke

First class record, been playing this one on and off myself on the old show, top tune.

Mark Bicknell.

Yep me too, always a floor packer down here in Perth, West Oz. In fact Mark I think it may have been you that switched me onto it. Another one in the same category is Luther Thomas "She'll Stick By Me" on Punch - full throttle RnB/NS

Cheers.............Pete :lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert