ICE - Reality reissue on Ebay

Olliewtf

I hate to join the bandwagon on this one but I've stuck the recent reissue on the bay. As you're probably aware, there was a dispute with the licensing - AOTN signed a license with the group members years ago, and havent done anything with it. 

Backatcha recently signed a deal with the group members and pushed out the 45 reissue. Then it all kicked off. Backatcha have withdrawn the release but a few were sold, including this one. I dont do reissues but i had a tenner in me pocket and thought why not. Now that its been withdrawn and is impossible to buy anywhere, im sure someone wants it more than me.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/332508955719?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 2
  • Views 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

2 hours ago, Mark R said:

Withdrawn?  Really?  Glad I jumped in at the time..........never likely to own a £3k original so for me at home it'll do!  ;-)

Cheers,

Mark R

Well they stopped selling it, and I can only imagine out of courtesy to AOTN. which is pretty good of em after they guy went on social media ranting that no-one should buy it. It should have been a private discussion really so props to Backatcha. unless Ive missed something. Either way I got mine from a shop that had a small quantity, and i ve found out in the last few days theyve had a lot of calls from people wanting one and arent sure whether to sell it now and will most likely be sending the copies back. 

Either way, a load of hype over a damn reissue. Last copy on ebay sold for 50 quid yesterday. Im cashing in to buy a nice, original copy of something lol.

Social source share