SOUL SOURCE RECORD CLUB 2018, 50 YEARS OF RARE SOUL

dthedrug

Guest Shufflin

got myself a lovely clean copy of the "Second Album" and this sounds amazing on my home system, I hadn't owned the LP before so this was new to me, nice little beat to it

Social source share

6 minutes ago, shufflin said:

got myself a lovely clean copy of the "Second Album" and this sounds amazing on my home system, I hadn't owned the LP before so this was new to me, nice little beat to it

Nice addition to the Album collection shufflin  I rushed out to buy this LP after hearing Is There Anything That I Can Do played out at a Soul Night about four years ago what an awesome Track... :thumbsup:      

Crank Up The Volume..... :yes:  

Social source share

Guest Shufflin
25 minutes ago, Mick Sway said:

Hate to be a fly in't ointment, but great as the records are,

personally I look for things I don't know, not necessarily rare.

Sorry , but those are my thought anyways.

tricky one Mick, I for one don't know what you don't know, maybe you could post something I don't know?

Social source share

Guest Shufflin
14 hours ago, Bruv said:

Had Flame N King - Ho Happy Day arrive this week from France came up for a fair price on Discogs. 

fantastic record Bruv, congrats & enjoy

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Going back to the year 1967 this next record came out on Blue Horizon in the UK & Modern records in the US i have the UK Solid Centre with a BIG A on the t'other side  is it a Demo or isn't it that is the question to the Anoraks !

Not sure where it was played out 1st but i'm sure it got played @ The Torch at some point ?

Arthur K. Adams - Gimmie Some Of Your Lovin'- Blue Horizon UK

Edited by Kev John
  • Up vote 1
Social source share