dthedrug

SOUL SOURCE RECORD CLUB 2018, 50 YEARS OF RARE SOUL

6 minutes ago, shufflin said:

got myself a lovely clean copy of the "Second Album" and this sounds amazing on my home system, I hadn't owned the LP before so this was new to me, nice little beat to it

Nice addition to the Album collection shufflin  I rushed out to buy this LP after hearing Is There Anything That I Can Do played out at a Soul Night about four years ago what an awesome Track... :thumbsup:      

Crank Up The Volume..... :yes:  

I had the Capitol original of Al De Lory - Right On turn up this week.

Not expensive to buy but was wondering if a copy would ever actually come up for sale.:g: :)

Stronger soul B side records affordable,available and really meaningful yesteryear talent usually overlooked sounds brilliant int headphones 

flips of If you want a love Affair

& Debbie Taylor Just don’t  Pay

Edited by Andy Reynard

25 minutes ago, Mick Sway said:

Hate to be a fly in't ointment, but great as the records are,

personally I look for things I don't know, not necessarily rare.

Sorry , but those are my thought anyways.

tricky one Mick, I for one don't know what you don't know, maybe you could post something I don't know?

14 hours ago, Bruv said:

Had Flame N King - Ho Happy Day arrive this week from France came up for a fair price on Discogs. 

fantastic record Bruv, congrats & enjoy

13 hours ago, shufflin said:

tricky one Mick, I for one don't know what you don't know, maybe you could post something I don't know?

I love the classic oldies too, but there's a world o soul out there.

After hearing Andy's Jesse James offering and having to admit not going through all nine pages of this thread I don't know if this has been posted but you can pick this early seventies tune up for around a tenner got to be worth it.

Kirsty

16 minutes ago, Mick Sway said:

Dino & Doc A woman Can't do Volt

Mick have you heard  Kent's Bill Haney's Atlanta Soul Brotherhood CD, two great tracks on there from Dino & Doc "Devil" & "Love Is Sure" both sadly unissued on vinyl.

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.