OPENING SET FOR NUNEATON

Ian Stacey

THE PROMOTERS SET  MANDATE 100MPH  TUNES OLDIES VENUE 'YOUNG   Vs  OLD 

warm up tunes where Chuck jackson  only get this feeling  ABC black stock .

Anita humes  what did i do  Roulette

opening tune after few words ! robert walker  stick to me on RCA

the vibrations  gonna get along without you now okeh 

the incredibles  i can't get over .audio arts 

Fabulous peps wee 3  With these eyes  REQUESTED

robert parker Barefootin nola 

Jnr walker Tune Up  soul 

Judy harris you touched me  sun 

little richard  i don't want to discuss it 

The magicians  keep your hands of * my baby * villa yellow /plum 

strings & things  fabulous new york  Jetset 

joe tex  show me   Dial 

the strangeloves night time  Bang 

Gladiators girl dont make me wait ,  British direction 

The N  group  Keep on running .wes mar  

THE DOGS  soul step  Treasure 1st issue 

BILLY SHA RAE  I'm gone  REQUEUSTED 

JOE ARMSTEAD i feel an urge coming on Giant 

leslie Uggams  love is a good foundation   SONDAY plum   REQUESTED

TAJ Mahal  a lot of love  columbia  

The  Bamboos  Tighten up kay -dee Australian group

• Up vote 1
Social source share

1 minute ago, Lionelonthevinyl said:

Heard a few of your opening sets at the co/op and in my experience you start the night off excellently...another good set..thank you for posting.......kind regards....Rob.

p.s give the others a nudge to post there play lists.

i will mention it agian rob to them but feel free to hassle them they should really put them up :hatsoff2::wicked:

• Thanks 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!