Tezza

RIP Ray France

8 minutes ago, Tezza said:

This morning at 8:15 the world became an emptier place.
One of our dear dear friends Mr Ray France finally lost his battle and bid us a fond farewell. Will miss the miserable sod sooo very much. A gentleman and a Gentle Man. Peace be with you my friend.
Thoughts, love and hugs go out to Dianne France and to Tom Wheelhouse, his good friend.
RIP Raymondo XXX

Raymondo.jpg

Fingers.jpg

Couldn't agree more.

Got to know Ray over the past few years when out and about. What a true gentleman, he will be sadly missed.

My deepest condolences to all his close family.

Tomo

So sad to hear this news.

Got to know Dianne and Ray recently

at Eggborough,my thoughts are with Dianne and the Family.

Rest in peace,Ray.

Thinking of you,

Ron and Family XXX

How we feel as been said by many others. A true gentleman and friend to us both. So sorry Di, we've lost a gudden.

No more suffering Ray - good night mate. Cathy and Troy x x 

Very sad to hear this news.A great Dj and person.Deepest Condolences.            Fred & Jacque Ward.

Edited by Mr Fred

Only know the man for a short while, but it seems like a life time, sometimes I wish it was, he was such a lovely man and always took the time to talk to you

Rest in peace  ray, god bless you .

Edited by SOULMAN62
spelling

Just sat down to tea with my love Theresa she mentioned Ray, so sad news he was a diamond and for the last eight years forged a Good relationship,my thoughts are with you at this time his enthusiasm was catching will miss the hand of friendship at gigs. Gibby.

So sad to hear about Ray, a genuine guy. First met Ray & Di in Skegness at the Grosvenor Room quite a few years ago, sat with them in the pub opposite, had a good chat and was so easy to relax in their company. Both lovely, genuine people, will miss this Soul brother. RIP Ray.

Our thoughts are with you, John & Mel xx

On 20/01/2018 at 02:12, baz1 said:

After a night out I told shelly that she needed to watch this and I must say it was very emotional 💞 thanks mick 😢Xx baz n shelly

cheers Baz 

i want to say that i am so upset over the the loss of Ray.I only met him a couple of years ago ,firstly at Drax when i just finished my set and he came over and said that he really enjoyed it,i knew then that this man was a true gentleman who knew his soul music. Over time with my involvement with Charity Soul i met him on several occasions along withe lovely Diane and always  sat and had a chat with him.His banter and knowledge and passion of our music was a joy to listen to him.A true fighter until the end.

R.I.P Ray ,it was an honour and a privileged to have known you,even though it was for a short time,but i will cherish the chats and wisdom you gave me.

Dave O'Neill.

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.