autumnstoned

Mod Girl Photograph

The one on the far left is on Tamla Motown as is the one on top of the little pile next to the record player.The one in between looks like it could be another Motown-an EMI,certainly.The one on the far right by her left hand is very hard to make out-a Stateside,possibly.

3 hours ago, Michael V said:

The one on the far left is on Tamla Motown as is the one on top of the little pile next to the record player.The one in between looks like it could be another Motown-an EMI,certainly.The one on the far right by her left hand is very hard to make out-a Stateside,possibly.

...I would have said Stateside too,it’s upside down to us,the correct way to her..:thumbsup:......

Here's the best enlargement I could do.

It seems to be 3 small piles of records on the left and the one on the right is on a portable record player.

I can just about see that they could be Tamla Motown and Stateside but I wouldn't bet the housekeeping on it. lol! :)

Mod.jpg

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.