Top Dog - New Stuff - Hot Sellers

Dave Thorley

Top Dog - New Stuff - Hot Sellers !!!!!!!!!!!
Here are a bunch of new stuff, 'From the hard to find, To the just plain good'. Plus the last of the 'BARGAIN PRICE' winners
Mighty Lovers - Mighty lover - Boo-Ga-Loo - Stone Mint £250
Roddie Joy - Come back baby - Red Bird - Mint £25
Billy Preston - The girl's got it - Capitol - Mint £150
Ray Quarles - It's gonna be all over - Faces W/D Mint £200
Reggie Forch - Love war/Filled up to my neck - Pacemaker Mint £20
Arthur Prysock - House by the side of the road - Old Town W/D Mint £75
Liberty - Girl you better wake up - BASF Mint £30
Calvin Williams - Lonely you'll be - Atco W/D Mint £60
Jerry O - There was a time - White Whale Mint £45

New Bargains Of The Week !!!!!!!
MR. WONDERFUL BAND - We ain't got (No money) / There's no deeper love for a woman, than another woman's love - Mr Wonderful Records £25 +P&P - HANDFUL LEFT !!!
Over 75 sold in just over a week, have the very last of these left.This has been ripping up Europe in the last month or so, last of the copies the band has ............Ron Lewis and his happy band of musicians have recently been into the studio and recorded two new sides, which they have now put out on this little limited press 45. Many of the band have come from some of the city's great bands of the past, including Unhooked Generation.
A side is a nice midtempo rhythm driven soulful dancer, flip a pretty, heart felt soulful stepper

Hear both on the links

RAY BATTS - Love me / Don't take my dreams - Faces - £60 + P&P 2 COPIES LEFT !!!!
Big tune for Soul Sam, One side cool midtempo crossover soul from Shreveport, La. on this tiny legendary label. Flip killa midtempo funk mover.

Hear both sides

G.H. Franklin - Satisfied / First good thing - Faces £40 +P&P 3 COPIES LEFT !!!!
Supa rare modern soul bargin price !!!!
This has only been through Ebay twice in 10 years, one selling for over £70, has sold privately for £150+ none for sale on the web. I have 6 copies that have never seen a needle, stone mint !!!
From the highly collected, legendary little label from Shriveport. This is the much, much rarer of his two 45's on the label. One side is a stunning mello mover highly respected amongst collectors of Southern soul, the flip a killa funky modern soul mover
You know the drill, when their gone, their gone for good !!!!!!
Hear both sides

Edited by Dave Thorley
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now