Steve Jackson On Rlr From Sat 2nd Dec 10am - 1pm

Guest SB68

Join Steve this coming Saturday for "The Soul Lounge" a regular offering to start your weekend of right. Steve has assured me that he will be playing the best of four decades old and new, something that im very much looking forward to.

Id like to, on behalf of all at the RLR soul crib, we welcome Steve to, Real Love Radio.

Best Teee :thumbsup:

https://www.realloveradio.co.uk

Edited by SB68
Social source share

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Join Steve this coming Saturday for "The Soul Lounge" a regular offering to start your weekend of right. Steve has assured me that he will be playing the best of four decades old and new, something that im very much looking forward to.

Id like to, on behalf of all at the RLR soul crib, we welcome Steve to, Real Love Radio.

Best Teee :lol:

https://www.realloveradio.co.uk

Really looking forward to listening to Steve on the radio again. His taste and knowledge are amazing. ( And he has the face for it !!!!!!!)

x

Social source share

( And he has the face for it !!!!!!!)

x

LOL That includes about 90 percent of the Soul jocks on radio then, except me as im an oil painting :thumbsup:

Best

Teee

Social source share

• 4 months later...

on air now if anybody's at a loose end .... LOL.

Hey You

You found your password then!

I d sort of forgotten that its saturday today ,these bank holidays dont half put me about. :rolleyes:

When s the replay?

Thanks for Anacostia :thumbsup:

Love ya

xxxxxx

Edited by Catriona
Social source share

Tomorrow night after Soulboys Sundae I presume Cat, thats the usual slot (so all my American fans can listen in hahahahaha). I thought you were pulling my leg as youre listening now .... :rolleyes:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!